Barham Lounge Productions is proud to present the Official 11th Annual After-Halloween Halloween Party, "11."
What is Barham Lounge Productions and who and what is the Annual After-Halloween Party for?
- Barham Lounge Productions was a name jokingly created years ago upon throwing an annual after-Halloween party for most of the cast and crew of Universal Studios Hollywood’s Halloween Horror Nights. The party was originally hosted by former scareactor, Scott Sytten, at his apartment located on Barham Blvd in Los Angeles, hence the name Barham Lounge. The party grew in popularity as more and more guests attended the annual event each year. We realized a few years ago that we would have to get new venue as the guest list grew tremendously and we no longer had the apartment on Barham available to us. Rumors flew around in October of 2012 that we would not have a venue for the party, and people were more than happily surprised when they found out the party was in fact still happening after all. Since then, the party has continued to grow and the event has become one of the most anticipated events every year. Last year’s party, Haunted Harvest, was our biggest and most successful yet. Following that, Barham Lounge Productions became officially licensed and was formed into a legitimate event production company so that we could explore more avenues and venues for throwing events. This year, we are proud to present The Official 11th Annual After-Halloween Halloween Party, “11!!!” This will be one of the largest after-Halloween Haunt Industry gatherings in town.
Is the event a private party?
- Though our website and Facebook page are public, we primarily market this event to those who work within the Haunt industry. Ticket sales end 1 day before the event, at which point we then compile a very strict and completed guest list.
Is COMCAST NBC Universal, Universal Studios, Knotts Scary Farm, Queen Marry Dark Harbor affiliated with this party or Barham Lounge Productions?
How are tickets distributed?
- We have partnered with the folks over at Ticketleap and now have a new ticketing system. Tickets will only be available online. We are no longer making hard printed tickets. Guests will now use a print-at-home ticket or e-ticket on their mobile device to gain admittance to the party. Each ticket has its own unique bar code. We highly advise you not to make copies. Once a ticket is scanned, any additional copies will be voided and the guest will not be admitted into the party.
Will tickets be sold at the door?
- NO, Tickets WILL NOT be sold at the event.
Can I buy tickets on the day of the event?
- No. All ticket sales end at 12:00AM (pst) Midnight on the day before the event, Friday, November 11th.
Will tickets sell out?
- Tickets tend to sell out mid to late October. Please keep checking our page for updates.
Do I have to wear a costume?
-YES, this is a costume party. Feel free to check out our photo galleries of year's past guests in some amazing attire.
What isn't allowed into the event?
- Drugs, personal drinks, realistic fake or real weapons (regardless if they are just part of your costume attire). Fake guns are required to have the bright orange tip on the end.
What is the layout of the party like? Is it like a Banquet Hall?
- It is not a banquet hall. The venue is includes both indoor spaces and an outdoor lot.
My guest’s name changed as my “plus 1.” Can I still change it?
- There is no need to contact us about changing your guest's name. As previously stated, this years ticketing system is different from years prior. Guests print their own individual ticket with a unique QR Code, so you can just give your +1 that ticket.
What is the address to the party location?
616 Stanford Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90021
What is the parking situation?
- Parking is available on the surrounding streets around the venue, as well as various lots throughout downtown LA.
‣ 18+ EVENT (MUST BE 21+ TO DRINK)
‣ EACH TICKET ONLY VALID FOR 1 PERSON
‣ COSTUMES REQUIRED
‣ EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE RAIN OR SHINE
‣ TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us at BarhamLounge@icloud.com